Ever dream of a place where you could find the perfect gift for your best friend who just had a baby, practice a sport while your kids are being looked after, spend your lunch break in a pleasant, child-friendly environment? Ouimum’s has all of that, and more! If you live around Marseille or if you pass through for a weekend or a holiday, it’s a must-visit!
Ouimum’s has thought of everything for new mums and mums-to-be:
– A shop with a great selection of items for all ages (clothes, decor, toys…)
– An activity corner, with private sessions (massage, dietary advice, pampering, reflexology) or group workshops (massage, yoga, baby-carrying, baby gym, pilates, cardio workout…)
– A tea-room/restaurant where you can recharge your batteries after an activity, or just take time out with a friend and/or your children! Ouimum’s didn’t take on just anyone in the kitchen either, they’ve got Etienne Geney, ex- Top Chef !
And what about kids?
– An open access playroom so they can have fun while mum (or dad!) are shopping or at an activity,
– Baby gym, yoga, dance or English sessions,
– Special children’s menus in the tea-room,
– Possible private hire for birthdays.
At Jolly Mama, we love this ‘concept store’ that has everything we want all in one place!
Where is it?
50 Boulevard Édouard Herriot 13008 Marseille
Open every day, except Sundays, from 9 a.m to 7 p.m.
Tel. :+33 (0)4 86 12 84 03
Come and discover our cereal squares and put together your own box!