Jolly Mama crumble
You love your Jolly Mama squares but you want a bit of variety? No problem, we’ve got lots of ideas for you!
This Jolly Mama crumble recipe means you can use your favourite cereal square in a dessert, or for tea time if you prefer!
This recipe is enough for 2 servings. You will need:
– 1 apple,
– 1 pear,
– The juice of half a lemon,
– 1 tsp of cinnamon,
– 2 Jolly Mama Mega Crunch “Croquantissime” (Almond and Hazelnut) cereal squares
– Pre-heat your oven to 180°C,
– Cut the apple and pear into chunks and place them in a small ovenproof dish,
– Sprinkle with the cinnamon,
– Bake in the oven for 30 minutes,
– Break the cereal squares up into (irregular) pieces,
– After the 30 minutes is up, add these on top of the fruit and return the dish to the oven for 10 minutes at 150°C,
– Leave to cool for a few minutes.
That’s all there is to it, enjoy!!
Running out of Jolly Mama Croquantissime cereal squares?Go to the shop !!
Do you have your own #JollyMamaTwist recipe ideas?
We’d love to hear from you
Come and discover our cereal squares and put together your own box!