Tout Mymy !
For 2 glasses – eat both in one sitting for a breastfeeding boost at the end of your meal!
– 60 g mascarpone
– 60 mixed red fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
– Juice of half a lemon
– 2 Blueberry Burst squares
– 15 g caster sugar
– 2 g (=1 tsp) chia seeds
– Pour the mascarpone into a mixing bowl.
– Add the lemon juice and the sugar. Mix well.
– Set aside in a cool place.
– Wash dry and hull the strawberries. Save some raspberries and blueberries for decoration if you have them.
– Break the squares up into little pieces. Make a layer of these in the base of the glasses. Cover with a layer of the mascarpone mix, then the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, than another layer of MYMY pieces, finishing with a layer of the mascarpone mix.
– Chill for at least 3 hours. Decorate with the remaining fruit just before serving.
A simple recipe to boost your lactation.
Running out of Jolly Mama Croquantissime cereal squares?go to the shop !!
Do you have your own #JollyMamaTwist recipe ideas?
We’d love to hear from you
Come and discover our cereal squares and put together your own box!